Comment on page
Buy back and Burning
What Is Cryptocurrency Burning? Cryptocurrency burning is the process in which users can remove tokens from circulation, which reduces the number of coins in use.
"Buying back and burning tokens helps keep the supply low and the price to go up, as the FCC token supply decreases and demand increases."
- "Burning" a cryptocurrency refers to the act of sending a token to an account that can only receive them.
- Wallet addresses used for burning cryptocurrency are called "burner" or "eater" addresses.
- The act of burning effectively removes tokens from the available supply, which decreases the number in circulation.
Fcc Burning Refers to monthly Buy back and burn that fcc team will be conducting in a monthly basis.
- 70% of earning from yield farming and validatorsnode/staking will be use to buy back and burn fcc from the market.
- Supply that is not use will be burn also.
1.) Burn 197,790,00 Fcc with renounce ownership tru pinklock.
2.) Burn 10,000 Fcc with renounce ownership tru pinklock.
3.) December 26,2022:
4.) January 19, 2023
5.) February 15, 2023
6.) March 23, 2023
7.) April 17, 2023